A glass half-full kind of girl and a New Englander at heart. I’ve been told I move around a lot which I take as a compliment. On March 28th, 2010 I made the biggest move of my life (to date) to New York City. This is my story.
- RT @lara_hogan: Just a handful of the many leadership/management/career lessons I learned from folks @Etsy throughout the years: https://t.… sent 1 week ago
- My cc just flagged my purchase of a new domain as fraud. I'm like, do you you even know me?! sent 3 weeks ago
- RT @ellenchisa: If you have liked my writing before, I (finally) made a project to put it all in one place and write 10 new pieces: https:/… sent 3 months ago
- Ok but why do they keep writing about my life? newyorker.com/humor/daily-sh… sent 3 months ago
- I just found months worth of replies that twitter never notified me about. That's cool. I'm sure they didn't need the engagement ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sent 3 months ago